Where to find answers
The Engage Screen
The Engage view is your inbox that collects customer engagements from many different sources.
There are 3 views on the Engage screen:
(1) Card view – this is the default view where you can see a preview of the engagement record and also tag the engagement record without having to drill down into the detailed view. The card view is the view that loads by default.
(2) List view – this view shows the same information as the Card View but in a more condensed format. When clicking on a particular engagement record, a quick slide out replaces the drill down here, making this view useful to quickly process larger number of engagements.
(3) Engagement Details – this is the drill down view into a single engagement. It contains all detailed information about the record and allows the user to take action on the engagement.
Switch between the Card View and the List View by clicking on the view toggle button.
To access the Details View, simply click on the top part of the Engagement record and you will drill down.
Navigate back to the list with the back icon.
Create your own Views
You can create your own views in the Engage Screen by filtering the records and saving the filter as a new menu item. You can also specify which filter view should act as your landing page right after logging in. This feature is useful to create dedicated workspaces for specific users. E.g. your Customer Services team may create its own SMS engagement channel with customers for a specific service process, while your Social Media manager may want to see only Social Mentions.
To create your own views, click on the filter button on the top right of the screen.
Then fill out your filter parameters and then click on the save button below the filter.
Give your filter a name and define who you would like to share the view with.
You and other users you shared the view with can now see the new filter on the menu.
You can also define each view to load as the default landing page right after you login to CXQuest. The ‘Set as Home Page’ feature will also load your active choice of view when loading the filter (card or list view).
Sending Engagement Invitations
To initiate an engagement with the customer, you can send out templates engagement invitations via Email or SMS. If you don’t have an available template, you can create one in settings/templates.
To send out the invitation to the customer go to routines/invitations on the left side menu.
1. Select the asset you would like to send out the invitation for. If the customer acts in response to this invitation, the system will associate the experience to the selected asset automatically.
2. Select the invitation channel by choosing between SMS and Email.
3. Select the template you would like to use to initiate the engagement.
4. Enter the recipient’s mobile number or email address to send out the invitation.
You can save these parameters as a default if you use this invitation method and template frequently.
Most of our customers send out invitations on an automated schedule, using excel lists or other contact data sources. To do so, go to settings/asset/edit/invitation channels/email. If you would like to pick up your invitations from other data sources, please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reacting to Incoming Engagements
The most 3 common ways of reacting to incoming engagements from customers are:
- Replying to the customer – Navigate to the engagement details screen and scroll down to the replies section. Here CXQuest will automatically select the communication channel that was by the customer to get in touch with you. You can also use response templates which you can set up under settings/templates.
Note: not all collection channels allow for a 2 way communication stream with the customer.
Generally CXQuest will support a reply back to the customer where such possibilities
2. Commenting on a engagement internally – You can comment on engagement records by posting internal messages. Customers have no visibility into these messages. This is useful if you need to collaborate with your colleagues about service recovery strategies. To do so, navigate to the comments tab of the engagement detail screen
The message you post here will automatically trigger an email to other users that have their notification settings turned on with regards to comment notifications. You can see which users these are by clicking on the users icon on the bottom right of the screen, next to the ‘Send’ button. ‘wants to be notified’ means that based on the user’s notification rules they will be receiving a notification about this post. If you would like to include other users, simply check their names before clicking on Send.
3. You can also tag the engagement record. Tagging is a useful way to organize all your engagement record. With tags you can achieve the following:
- You can filter all your records based on tags and save those filters as user specific menu items.
- You can send out alerts about new engagement records to specific users using tags. E.g. you could set up a notification for a senior manager to only be notified if the record is an extremely positive or negative record while frontline staff members continue to receive notifications for all records.
- You can include specific users in conversations (comments) about specific customer engagements that are tagged in a specific way. E.g. you may want to have only department ‘A’ be notified about comments you post on engagments that have such a tag.
- You can automatically tag engagements based on the source of the record, the experience ratings, or based on text analytical context. E.g. if you want the CXQuest to tag all new incoming records for you that contain a legal threat, then you may want to create a tag called “Legal Threat” and set up an auto tagging rule that will create the tag automatically. You can then also specify in the user profile of your legal team to be alerted if such a tag is associated to the engagement. To set up auto tags, go to settings/automation.
- Tags frequently occur as filter parameters in reports.
To set a new tag, simply go to the card view, and click on the tag icon and apply the tag.
If you are navigating in the details view, you can also select the tag icon from the action bar on the top right to activate the tag combo box.